5 Fun Facts About Me
1) I LOVE the sun! And warmth...
2) I love to dance (freestyle). Am I good? Who cares. I have fun doing it and that's what matters to me!
3) I have a LOT of houseplants. It's my way of bringing nature indoors.
4) I live near the mountains and long for the ocean.
5) I am a sensitive, yet social, introvert.
I received my Master’s of Science Degree from Drake University in Des Moines. In the Adult Learning and Organizational Performance (ALOP) program, I studied both Leadership and Training & Development (T&D). My coursework and projects were in adult learning theory, training design and delivery, coaching, human performance improvement, needs analysis and evaluation, change and adaptive leadership, leading through conflict, and strategic thinking and decision making within organizations. What I loved most about the program was the mixture of theory and application; I continue to apply much of what I learned in my work today.
Prior to completing my Master’s degree, I received my Bachelor’s of Science degree, with a major in Human Resources Management and a minor in Management, from Upper Iowa University in Des Moines; and prior to that, my Associate’s of Science degree from Des Moines Area Community College.
Relationship and Spiritual Coach
I completed my coach training and mentor coaching through Coach U and earned my coaching credential of Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF).